Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qcj12811

Guide to play Over/Under corner kicks for newplayer

1 post in this topic

The over-under corner kick bet, also known as the "Kèo Tài Xỉu phạt góc" in Vietnamese, is a popular type of wager offered by reputable bookmakers. In this bet, the bookmakers set a line based on the number of corner kicks during a match. Here’s a detailed fixed soccer tips explanation:

Definition of Kèo Tài Xỉu phạt góc (Over-Under Corner Kick Bet)
This bet involves predicting whether the total number of corner kicks in a match will be over or under a specified number set by the bookmaker. It's widely available and attracts a large number of bettors for nearly every football match.
How it Works
Basic Concept: The bookmaker sets a line (e.g., 9 corners) and bettors choose either "Tài" (over) or "Xỉu" (under) based on whether they think the actual number of corners will exceed or fall short of this line.
Outcome Determination: The result of the match itself does not affect this bet; only the total number of corner kicks matters.
Winning and Losing:
If you bet "Tài" (over) and the total corners are 10 or more, you win.
If you bet "Xỉu" (under) and the total corners are 8 or fewer, you win.
If exactly 9 corners are taken, the bet is a push, and your stake is returned (neither won nor lost).
Calculation of Wins and Losses
Example: In a match between England and the Netherlands, the bookmaker sets the line for corners at 9.
If you bet "Tài" and there are 10 or more corners, you win.
If you bet "Xỉu" and there are 8 or fewer corners, you win.
If exactly 9 corners are taken, it's a draw (push), and you get your money back.
This type of bet offers a straightforward way to engage with football matches beyond the match outcome itself, focusing specifically on the frequency of corner kicks.
Page 2 | Soccer Betting Promotions Images - Free Download on Freepik

Watch now: soccer tips telegram

How to calculate money when playing Over/Under Corner Kick bets?
If you're betting on the Over/Under Corner Kick bet, it's important to understand how the payout is calculated. Calculating the payout for the Over/Under Corner Kick bet is quite simple. Here's an example to help you understand:
For instance, if a bookmaker offers odds of 0.75 for the Over (Tai) and you decide to bet $100 on this option, if you lose the bet on Over, you'll lose the full $100. However, if you win, you'll win an amount equal to your bet multiplied by the odds (100 x 0.75 = $75).
On the other hand, if the bookmaker offers odds of -0.82 for the Under (Xiu) and you place a $100 bet on this option, if you bet on Under and lose, you'll only lose $82 due to the odds of -0.82. But if you win, you'll win the full $100.
How to calculate money when playing Over/Under Corner Kick bets?
For me, currently, taking Over/Under Corner Kick bets isn't difficult because I've played this bet extensively with reputable bookmakers. Especially in this article, I want to share my strategy for taking Over/Under Corner Kick bets with you. If anyone applies it, I can guarantee a higher chance of winning money with Over/Under Corner Kick bets. Specifically:
You should thoroughly research and analyze all team corner kick statistics, especially their playing style and number of corner kicks in previous matches. If both teams are attacking heavily from the wings and have received many corner kicks in previous matches, then bet on Over. If teams have received fewer corner kicks in recent matches, bet on Under.
Always remember the rules of playing Over/Under Corner Kick bets. Never confuse them with other corner kick bets, as this mistake can be very dangerous and lead to incorrect bets and losses. Therefore, study the rules thoroughly before betting.
You should also wait for the right time to place your bet on Over/Under Corner Kick bets. In my opinion, observe how the match progresses and then choose the most appropriate moment to place your bet. For example, if one team is consistently attacking and dominating, you can bet on Over. However, if both teams are evenly matched, you should bet on Under.
Approach Over/Under Corner Kick bets with a stable and confident mindset. Never play when you're too tense or hurried, as this can lead to incorrect predictions for this type of bet.
Overall, having a confident mindset is essential for making accurate assessments.

These are all the details regarding Over/Under Corner Kick bets. Can you recognize this as one of the easiest and most winnable bets? For me, Over/Under Corner Kick bets are always the hottest in football betting. I hope my insights betting tips website shared in this article will help you better understand Over/Under Corner Kick bets and play well to ensure winnings from reputable bookmakers.